FS2119N is a dual-channel medium-power audio amplifier chip integrated with FourSemi FS Techno audio algorithm. It supports up to 2x24W stereo BTL or 48W mono PBTL output and applies to TV, smart speakers, wireless speakers, monitors, smart home audio and IoT appliance.
● Wide Input Supply Range: 4.5V to 26.4V
● Supports Multiple Output Configurations
- 2x24W @1%THD+N into 8Ω BTL at 21V
- 2x18W @1%THD+N into 8Ω BTL at 18V
- 2x7.8W @1%THD+N into 8Ω BTL at 12V
- 1x48W @1%THD+N into 4Ω PBTL at 21V
● Sampling Frequency from 32kHz to 96kHz
● Built-In Anti-Pop Function for BTL BD Modulations
● Support BTL Stereo and PBTL Mono Loudspeaker Amplifier Working Mode
● 15 Programmable Biquads for Speaker Equalization
● Provide 128 Tap FIR filter
● Programmable Coefficients for DRC Filters and Supporting Multi-Compression Ratios
● Built-In DC Blocking Filters
● Protection Features: UVLO, OVP, OCP, OTP and DCR
● QFN-28L Thermally Enhanced Package
|FS2119N||QFN-28L||4 x 5 x 0.85|
FourSemi was founded in 2016. The founding team comes from well-known international semiconductor companies, such as Qualcomm, NXP, Texas Instruments, etc. The core backbone team all have more than 20 years of semiconductor industry experience. FourSemi focuses on high-performance digital-analog hybrid chip design. Products cover smart PA, audio power amplifier, haptics driver, car audio, professional audio system and are widely used in mobile phones, tablets, wearable devices, smart speakers, automotive applications, personal computers , etc.
FourSemi launched domestic Smart PA FS1601 and large power amplifier FS2105 in 2017 and 2021 respectively, achieving a breakthrough in this field in China.