FS1758N is an analog-input hybrid smart PA chip integrated with I sense function . It has high performance while low power consumption.Cooperating with FourSemi SDG, which is speaker excursion and temperature protection algorithm, and FS Sound audio algorithm, it applies to mobile phones, tablets, smart watches, smart home audio, etc.
● Boost converter voltage up to 9.5V
● High performance Class-D amplifier
- 5.2W 1% THD+N (8Ω at 4.2V)
- 6.0W 1% THD+N (6Ω at 4.2V)
- 112dB SNR at 1% THD+N(8Ω at 4.2V, 18dB gain)
● High efficiency boost
- Total efficiency of boost + Class-D up to 82.5%
- Class-G adaptive boost control for longer battery life
● Ultra low noise
- 12μV (receiver mode, 7.5dB gain)
- 17μV (speaker mode, 18dB gain)
● High PSRR: 82dB (217Hz)
● Support differential or single-ended analog input
● Integrated speaker coil temperature protection module
● Battery Safeguard Protection
● Thermal foldback
● Thermal and overcurrent prevention
● Support 1.8V logic I2C control
|FS1758N||FCQFN-20L||2.5 x 2.5|
FourSemi was founded in 2016. The founding team comes from well-known international semiconductor companies, such as Qualcomm, NXP, Texas Instruments, etc. The core backbone team all have more than 20 years of semiconductor industry experience. FourSemi focuses on high-performance digital-analog hybrid chip design. Products cover smart PA, audio power amplifier, haptics driver, car audio, professional audio system and are widely used in mobile phones, tablets, wearable devices, smart speakers, automotive applications, personal computers , etc.
FourSemi launched domestic Smart PA FS1601 and large power amplifier FS2105 in 2017 and 2021 respectively, achieving a breakthrough in this field in China.