1. Cookie: A cookie is a small file containing a character string, which will be sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows the website to recognize your browser. Cookies can also store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to reject all cookies, or prompt when sending cookies. But without cookies, some website functions or services may not work properly.
2. Application data caching: Application data caching refers to a data storage mechanism on the device. There are many benefits to using it, such as allowing web applications to run without connecting to the Internet, and improving the performance of related applications by increasing the speed of content loading.
3. Personal information: information provided to us by the user that can be used to identify the user's personal identity, such as name, email address, phone number, bank card number, ID number, residential address, communication records, etc., or we can properly Find other data of this type of information through the link.
4. IP address: Every computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number, called an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned based on the region of the country/region, the IP address can usually be used to identify the country/region where the computer is connected to the Internet.
5. "Minors" are defined as minors under the age of 18. Applicable laws and cultural practices of various countries and regions should also be considered.
Cookies and similar technologies are common and commonly used technologies on the Internet. When you use the related services of Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited, we may use related technologies to send one or more Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited or anonymous identifiers to your device to collect and store your visits and use of Information from Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited. We use Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited and similar technologies mainly to achieve the following functions or services:
1. How do we protect your personal information
1. All Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited products have built-in powerful security functions, and we have formulated a strict information management policy, equipped with a professional technical team, and adopted a series of reasonable precautions to protect your personal information Will not suffer unauthorized browsing, disclosure, abuse, alteration, destruction and loss, including: (1) Use encryption technology to ensure that your data remains private during transmission; (2) Provide multiple security functions to Assist you to protect the security of your account; (3) Review our practices in collecting, storing and processing information (including physical security measures) to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing our system; (4) All due to the provision of services Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited employees, contractors, and agents who must access personal information must abide by the strict confidentiality obligations stipulated in the contract, otherwise they may be punished or terminated.
2. Although the above reasonable and effective measures have been taken, and the standards required by relevant laws and regulations have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and various malicious methods that may exist, in the Internet industry, even if you do your best to strengthen security Measures, it is impossible to always guarantee the security of information 100%, we will do our best to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us. You confirm that you know and understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you take active measures to protect the security of personal information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, regularly changing passwords, and not disclosing personal information such as your account password to others.
3. We will formulate emergency response plans, and immediately respond to user information security incidents, and strive to prevent the impact and consequences of such security incidents from expanding. In the unfortunate event of a user information security incident (leakage, loss, etc.), we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can Suggestions on self-prevention and reduction of risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We will inform you of the incident-related situation by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to publish an announcement. At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
2. How do we deal with personal information provided by minors
2. In the case of collecting personal information of minors by using our products or services with the consent of their parents or guardians, we will only obtain the consent of the guardian within the scope permitted by law, or in accordance with local laws, or to protect minors Instead, use or disclose personal data about minors.
3. Third-party service providers
1. In order to facilitate your visit and enrich your experience, there may be products or services provided by third parties. You can choose whether to access such content or links, or whether to use the third-party products or services. But we have no control over the products or services provided by third parties. We cannot control any of your personal information held by third parties. Information protection issues during your use of third-party products or services do not apply to the management of this policy. This policy also does not apply to any information you choose to provide to third parties. Please check the privacy protection policy of the third party.
2. Participate in marketing promotion activities. When you choose to participate in relevant marketing activities held by us, you need to provide your name, mailing address, contact information, bank account number and other information according to the needs of the activity, so that the third party can provide you with prizes in a timely manner. When you choose to participate in relevant marketing activities held by us, you need to provide name, mailing address, contact information, bank account number and other information according to the needs of the activity. After your express consent, we will share the above information with third parties so that we can entrust the third party to provide you with prizes in a timely manner.
4. Update of this policy
5. Scope of application
6. How to contact us
You can contact us in the following ways:
1. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us through the online customer service of Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited;
2. If you find that your personal information may be leaked, you can make a complaint and report through Shanghai FourSemi Semiconductor Company Limited;